drizzt

Reanthusiast
Bitte nicht. Wenn das mittlerweile auch fünf Franzosen im Hinterzimmer einer Patisserie hinbekommen (Ja, so stelle ich mir Spiders vor. Außerdem rauchen alle.), dann sollte das für First Party doch absolut kein Problem mehr sein.

• Haha
Reaktionen: Para und Wolke

Zerfikka

Gottkaiser
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Zimtzicke

Mitglied
Wenn man da jetzt die PS5-Version kauft, hat man das komplette Paket? Alle Patches, DLC, technische Verbesserungen?

PS4-Version wollte ich immer kaufen, hab's aber immer aufgeschoben. Wäre jetzt noch prima vor Deathloop. :)

Para

Team | Content
und die reviews sind da. der durchschnitt bei metacritic liegt aktuell bei 89 und bei opencritic bei 88. ist aber noch nicht alles online.

IGN 8/10
It took me eight hours or so to get through the main storyline of Iki Island, even while taking my time and doing a healthy amount of exploration and outpost clearing to expose the map. I've since put in another four or five hours to clear out all the landmarks, and at this point I feel like I've generally experienced everything substantial this DLC has to offer, making it a small but relatively dense package.
If more Ghost of Tsushima is what you want, the Iki Island expansion is exactly that. It provides another compelling story that dives deep into Jin's past; a new and absolutely gorgeous island to explore that's full of meaningful collectibles; and a couple of challenging additions to combat in the form of enemies that force you to think on your feet even more than before. The quest design is disappointingly familiar to everything we've already played in the main game, but any opportunity to revisit the stunning world that Sucker Punch has made is one worth taking.

Push Square 9/10
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut amplifies an already excellent open world game. The Iki Island expansion is worth the price of admission alone, providing another chunk of stunning Japanese landscape for Jin to explore, while also digging into the protagonist's past. A fantastic range of story missions and side quests make for a memorable offshore excursion, and put alongside the main campaign, Ghost of Tsushima now stands as a PS4 and PS5 must-buy.

Bunny Gaming 9/10
I really did not feel that way going back to Ghost of Tsushima in this Director's Cut. I think the reason for that is because from a game design philosophy it just feels so light, minimal, efficient, and respectful. I can argue that even in Iki island there are a lot of more of the same elements from the base game, but I still really enjoyed it wholeheartedly.
One of the most important questions for expansions or season pass items for me is always is this essential enough for me to want to play it. In this instance it was and I was really happy with how this expansion turned out. Play what you love and I'm glad I had the chance to.

Press Start 9/10
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut and in particular the Iki Island expansion does a great job at giving players more of what made the game's original release special. The brisk new adventure takes Jin Sakai on a journey of reflection and reconciliation that contains plenty of beautiful, memorable moments and some very cool new gear to play with. The updates made for its native PS5 release do feel a touch slim given that they come at an added cost, but they do go a long way to refining and enhancing the experience. A great game made better, then, and a fantastic excuse to spend dozens more hours in Photo Mode.

Attack of the Fanboy 4.5/5
While the Director's Cut improvements are appreciated, the Iki Island expansion is the real star of this rerelease. Iki Island distills all the best parts of Ghost of Tsushima into one focused experience, and it provides an incredibly compelling reason to return to the game. Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut is the best version of an already great game, and you should absolutely check it out if you skipped it last year. We can only hope that future PlayStation Director's Cuts live up to the standards set by Sucker Punch.

VGC 4/5
The island itself is a visual delight, with bright, luscious colours from shore to shore. The original game mastered the art of designing the environment to produce moments of dazzling sunsets, or sun-drenched battles, Iki Island takes that to new heights, to the point where some locations and battles were so colourful and otherworldly that they took on a mystical quality, fitting the theme of the enemy force. It's visually distinct from Tsushima island, and a pleasure to ride around.
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut is the perfect excuse to go back to the island. The game has never looked better, and now stands toe-to-toe with the other Sony tentpoles on the platform. While the gameplay changes aren't enough to shake the nagging feelings or repetitiveness, engaging combat and a well told story are more than enough reasons to play through the game again.

Destuctoid 9/10
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut is now the definitive version of an already great game; and although the DLC does feel like too much of a companion piece at times, it doesn't feel tacked-on in the slightest. If you're keen on experiencing the game from the ground up, this is the way to do it going forward.

Gamespot 8/10
Where Iki Island excels, though, is in adding some new dimensions to the rest of Ghost of Tsushima. Its exploration of Jin's backstory and his character bring more depth to the base game's tale that improve it overall, and its beautiful new landscape provides both more of what works about vanilla Ghost and a few good, if slight, tweaks on the formula. Nothing is a drastic departure, but it's a lot more of the good stuff, refreshing Sucker Punch's already solid open-world game and providing some interesting reasons to revisit it.

God is a Geek 9.5
A lot of Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut in terms of content remains the same. I'd suggest reading the original review to understand what made it so great. Playing on PS5 is obviously the best way to experience it. However, those on PS4 will still enjoy what Iki Island has to offer. In what was already a great game, this upgraded version is incredible. From the way Sucker Punch has used the PS5's capabilities to the story of Iki Island, there are few games as good as this on Sony's newest console.

Hobby Consolas 91/100
Ghost of Tsushima was an impressive game when it was released a year ago, and this PS5 version is still amazing. It looks great (either on fidelity or performance mode), adds dualsense features, and most important, Iki Island deepens on Jin Sakai story, adding new gameplay mechanics, enemies and environments.

CGMagazine 9.5/10
Newcomers and veterans alike should draw their swords for this one, because Ghost of Tsushima excels on the PS5 and strikes just shy of perfection.

Checkpoint Gaming 9/10
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut is a stunning upgrade to an already excellent title and brings forth some fantastic updates to the PS5 version of the game that enhance, deepen, and expand the gameplay experience. Other than the very minor complaint of some dark visuals, there is a whole lot to love on offer here, and I was delighted to have another reason to join Jin on a new, exciting adventure in feudal Japan. Ghost of Tsushima was already a must-play title, and with the Director's Cut here there really is no excuse to not experience one of the greatest new IPs PlayStation has to offer.

Console Creatures
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut is a great addition to any library on PlayStation 5. Sucker Punch gives us the definitive version of PlayStation 4's culminating achievement. Whether you're playing the campaign for the first, second, or third time then you'll enjoy the DualSense implementation added by Sucker Punch. If you're looking for more content in the series then Iki Island can be considered soju while the main campaign is sake — the tales of Jin Sakai flourish with a satisfying expansion, bringing with it a new direction for the Ghost of Tsushima.

GamingBolt 9/10
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut is the best version of an excellent game, thanks not only to various technical and quality-of-life improvements, but also a meaty and brilliant new expansion that builds on the base game's biggest strengths in all the right ways.

Eurogamer Italy 9/10
Ghost of Tsushima arrives on PlayStation 5 with a beefy, mystique expansion, a promising multiplayer mode and a bunch of next-gen features... and confirms itself as one of the best samurai games ever made.

GamingTrend 9/10
Ghost of Tsushima Tales of Iki delivers an absolute masterpiece to Sony's PlayStation 5, alongside a remarkable expansion to an already phenomenal game. Some new mechanics keep things fresh, as does another excellent story from Sucker Punch. While there are a few hiccups to contend with, this is easily a must-have title for the year.

Hardcore Gamer 9/10
Ghost of Tsushima is one of the best samurai games of all time and the Director's Cut only excels it further. Sucker Punch Productions' work on reimagining thirteen century Japan is a grand achievement, creating a captivating world filled with an exceeding amount of things to do, while implementing an engaging, memorable combat system.

PlayStation LifeStyle 9/10
For returning players, Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut is well worth diving back into for the Iki Island expansion alone and the way it explores a different facet of Jin's internal conflicts. It may not sate the desire for a full sequel, but it does a lot of cool things to make the experience feel fresh even as it explores the familiar. For brand new players who missed the game on PS4, there's no better way to experience Ghost of Tsushima. An engaging new story chapter will give new players even more insight into Jin and PS5 enhancements improve the entire adventure, which itself was already a technical marvel on last-gen consoles. Sony's experiment into re-releasing last-gen games on the new consoles with meaningful additions is so far paying off.

TheGamer 8/10
Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut is the best version of an accomplished open world adventure with great characters, excellent combat, and a setting that is constantly inviting to explore. While the base game falters in its storytelling, the Iki Island expansion manages to tell a nuanced story of parental influence and the challenge of moving on from the past in spite of your personal allegiances. It's the most human Jin Sakai has ever been, yet the brief campaign and emphasis on familiar busywork hold it back from potential greatness. If you didn't like the game before, this won't change your mind, but fans will find a lot of added brilliance to dig into here alongside a narrative journey well worth taking.

Millenium 8.5
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut is without a doubt an improvement on the original title in terms of performance, comfort, but also content. More than ever, it gives an almost cinematic experience in single player, with a successful mix of exploration, infiltration and sword fighting. As for the new island, it won't change the routine of the fights, but it's still a change of scenery and its story is quite interesting. Without revolutionizing its recipe, this makes Ghost of Tsushima an excellent game that we highly recommend for both its single and multiplayer modes.

Para

Team | Content
John Linneman and Rich Leadbetter sit down to discuss the improvements made to Ghost of Tsushima as the title transitions from PS4/PS4 Pro/PS5 Back Compat to a native PlayStation 5 game. Just how much of an improvement is the PS5-centric code - and what about the updates to combat and controller mechanics?

Reaktionen: Wolke und Fox

Daddlefield

Rar, aber gut
Hm, bin mal durch das Video gehüpft: Die Verbesserungen gegenüber der 4er Version auf der 5 sind doch eher gering. Dafür werden ich defintiv keine 10 € bezahlen.

Daddlefield

Rar, aber gut
Ja. Die Implementierung ist wohl eine der besseren, die Trigger werden bei Schwert, Bogen etc genutzt. Soll dabei nicht nervig sein, aber auch kein Gamechanger. Geht bei 17:30 los.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Greetings earthlings!
Gamechanger erhoffe ich mir davon eh nicht. Aber eine sinnvolle Nutzung wünsche ich mir halt schon.