Dokumentationen, Interviews & Essay Thread

Para

Team | Content
hab ja noch hoffnungen für falling frontier und starsector, wobei von denen leider nichts in völligen 3d welten sich abspielt. rebel galaxy war für mich echt perfekt vom konzept. das mit dem star citizen hard scifi art/schiffs-design wäre ein traum.

aber naja, vielleicht kann uns wenigstens starfield da etwas abholen, in dem es nicht nur ein wrpg in space wird, sondern vielleicht ja auch sowas wie eine casual space-sim. würde mich aber überraschen.

Reaktionen: RollingRolli

Para

Team | Content
From the infamous target render, through early production to release and onto the birth of a new racing franchise, John Linneman revisits the Motorstorm Saga, from the three main series entries to the various off-shoots across four different PlayStation machines. Plus: see how emulation today makes Motorstorm even better.

Para

Team | Content
System Shock, the one that *almost* started it all, and with Nightdive's Remake coming later this year (hopefully), Now feels like a better time than ever to kick this one off! This review took me a long time, I started it back in March, and I'm grateful to have it out for you guys now. Thank your for your patience, and I hope you enjoy the review!

KaKun

Halb Mensch, halb Gerät!
Team | Content
Ein kleiner und spezieller Kanal, den ich mal empfehlen will. Schöne und chillige Dokus über die Speedrun-Geschichte diverser Adventure-Klassiker.

Reaktionen: eape und Para