Trailer-Thread (Filme und Serien)

Para

Team | Content
guter trailer, aber das nun letitia wright so eine große rolle bekommt nach den ganzen aussagen ihrerseits... :yikes:

Para

Team | Content
Was war da? Hab es nicht mitbekommen.

In December 2020, Wright received backlash over a video she publicly shared on Twitter in which the speaker questioned the safety of taking a COVID-19 vaccine, in addition to "appear[ing] skeptical of climate change, accus[ing] China of spreading COVID-19, and mak[ing] transphobic comments";[28] YouTube has since deleted the video for violating its terms of service.[28] Wright later clarified that she "wasn't against vaccines but it was important to 'ask questions'" and "my intention was not to hurt anyone, my ONLY intention of posting the video was it raised my concerns with what the vaccine contains and what we are putting in our bodies".[29][30] She subsequently quit social media.[30]

In October 2021, The Hollywood Reporter reported that Wright had parted ways with her U.S. team of representatives due to uproar over the video and her alleged continued promotion of anti-vaccine sentiments on the set of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever during production in Atlanta.[31] Wright returned to social media to deny these allegations.[32][33]

Reaktionen: 0shikuru und Zerfikka