Dragon's Dogma II (22.03.24)

Cannibalpinhead

RETRO CRYPTKEEPER
und danach hab ich den beiden erst einmal meinen Archer in Dragons Dogma gezeigt

Den Archer gezeigt!

Jan Böhmermann Quotation Marks GIF by ZDF Magazin Royale

:yikes:

Para

Team | Content
previews gingen dann eben auch online:

• TAKES PLACE WITHIN A DIFFERENT VERSION OF DD1'S WORLD
  • PREVIEW BUILD WAS CONSTANTLY FRAMEY, DROPPING FPS
  • THE SEQUEL STARTED DEV WITH THE MAIN GOAL OF ACHIEVING WHAT THEY COULDN'T ON THE FIRST TITLE
  • NO LOCK-ON OPTION
  • THE WORLD IS FREE TO EXPLORE, NO RESTRICTIONS OR LOADING SCREENS INTERRUPTING GAMEPLAY
  • PAWNS WORK THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL
  • NOT DIRECTLY FOLLOWING DD ONLINE'S IMPLEMENTATIONS, BUT NOT AVOIDING THEM EITHER
  • PAWNS WILL STILL TALK A LOT, NOW HAVING MUCH MORE DIALOGUE VARIATION
  • CURRENT-GEN OLY (PS5/XSX-S/PC)
  • RE ENGINE WAS ONCE AGAIN CUSTOMIZED AND NOW READY TO SUPPORT OPEN-WORLD

Reaktionen: 0shikuru

Para

Team | Content
In Edge Magazine issue 391, director Hideki Itsuno tells the story of an unfortunate encounter with a cave troll that left his pawn companions dying in a field. Itsuno simply turned away and ran. "I was just running away for lack of anything better to do. But it kept following me. I didn't know how I was going to survive," Itsuno said.
Itsuno ultimately dove into a nearby village, hoping to lose the troll in the chaos of the panicking villagers. But the villagers didn't panic - instead, just like the playable hero can do, they started clambering up the creature's sides, and eventually overwhelmed it purely with numbers and determination.
"It felt like a scripted event. But Dragon's Dogma 2 doesn't have scripted events," Itsuno said. "There are no invisible flags or triggers that cause certain events to occur. Everything that happened that day happened dynamically, because of how the game's rules and systems interact with one another."
When the team was developing a 15-minute demo of Dragon's Dogma 2 for events like Tokyo Game Show, producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi said that even that little demo is enough to see the chaos of the game come to life. "15 minutes is a relatively short amount of time, but when we were playtesting this brief segment, team members kept coming up to me and saying: 'Come and see what just happened to me!' Even within such a tiny portion of the game we keep being surprised by what's happening, even though we're the ones who originally designed the possibility space."

die sollen endlich den termin bestätigen. :sweat:

Para

Team | Content
wurde in saudi arabien gerated, ist also vom content fertig und könnte somit in der ersten jahreshälfte 2024 erscheinen.

wissen ja, dass capcom für dieses geschäftsjahr (ende märz 2024) einen noch großen unangekündigten titel in der pipeline haben. dragons dogma 2 ist aber nicht unangekündigt... oder... sie meinen, dass das release date noch unangekündigt ist. 😬

RollingRolli

Mitglied
Ich hab immer noch meine Zettel mit meinen 35 Charakter Presets/Slidern von der Demo des ersten Teils hier, die ich geplant hatte, bevor das Spiel dann released wurde... und nur ein Savegame Slot hatte, weswegen man nur einen Charakter haben konnte. Wäre Zeit für mich das dann bei Teil 2 zu wiederholen... :D

Reaktionen: Para

DoK

Mitglied
Das Spiel wäre so schön für die Weihnachtszeit gewesen. Frau und Kinder in den Keller und loszocken. Aber gut, man kann nicht alles haben.