crossing
Cat Wow GIF

Jaaaaaaaa! 🎉

• Praise
Reaktionen: Para und Exelus

Para

Team | Content
die previews gingen eben online.

Overall, Monster Hunter Wilds looks especially promising at this key first glance. It’s beautiful on current hardware and appears to be taking full advantage of the technical capabilities by introducing concepts like herds of large monsters and dynamic, changing environments. Of course, I’m excited to see more, and am especially eager to learn more about the finer tweaks and additions to the gameplay that will make Wilds fresh and unique. As the start of the loved Monster Hunter series’ sixth generation, it has big expectations to meet!

As we the demo concluded, we couldn’t help but chuckle at the realisation that Capcom had done it again. It’s stupid to bet against it now, but even the best developers have a blip. Monster Hunter Wilds certainly isn’t that. We asked about the feeling within Capcom as the company enjoys this unprecedented success.

The presentation wrapped up with a glimpse of the game’s beautiful natural environments, from verdant plains to the diverse wildlife that inhabits them. The attention to detail in these ecosystems adds to the immersive experience, making every hunt feel like part of a living, breathing world. With its dynamic weather, seamless transitions, and deep crafting system, Monster Hunter Wilds is poised to be a standout entry in the series.

If the early build I watched is any indication, Monster Hunter Wilds is destined to be a huge success when it launches next year. The graphics are fantastic and the more dynamic nature of the gameplay, and the multiplayer options, should ensure it has at least as much impact as the groundbreaking Monster Hunter: World. Capcom has already proven the series’ Western success wasn’t a one-off with Monster Hunter Rise but it’s Wilds that looks set to open up the franchise for even more players.

Monster Hunter: World helped the dense series break out when it arrived in 2018. My sense of Wilds from my short time with it is that Capcom wants to build on that momentum and make the exploration feel both more natural and more streamlined, with players able to cook food, swap equipment, and choose their next hunt from the field rather than constantly trekking back to a social hub. Long known for its boss fight spectacles and involved loot tables, what I saw of Wilds showed its aiming to be every bit the immersive open-world experience fans of other action-RPGs might be expecting. Possibly even better.

To put it simply, I think Monster Hunter Wilds is going to pull even more people into the fold of the series by fully embracing the openness they’ve introduced with the last two Monster Hunter titles. The extraordinary dynamism of the combat and our interactions with the environment were simply jaw-dropping and took me from someone who is pretty interested in the series to someone who can’t wait to get home and fire up Monster Hunter Rise to get ready for Wilds.

es wird so gut.

Para

Team | Content
die ersten overview videos zum gameplay, neuen mechaniken und den waffenklassen gehen wohl so langsam online. mal schauen ob sie nun nach und nach alles auf den schlag raushauen oder verteilt bis zur gamescom, wo es ja wieder neue infos geben soll. vielleicht ja auch dann das release date (falls sie es sich nicht für die tgs aufsparen)

Wolke

crossing
Woah, hab jetzt nur das Video für die Dual Blades angeschaut, aber ich bin jetzt schon positiv angetan, weil das ganze Farbengewitter gar nicht zu existieren scheint? Gerade im letzten Ableger empfand ich das rote Geblicke bei den Dual Blades sehr aufdringlich. Man konnte das glaube ich nur etwas abschwächen, aber nicht ganz ausstellen? Wenn das tatsächlich jetzt weg ist, dann bin ich schwer begeistert :plove:

Reaktionen: Para

Para

Team | Content
ist mir echt ziemlich egal. 😬 freu mich einfach wieder auf den bogen. hab ja bei worlds und rise auch nix anderes gespielt und hatte trotzdem meinen spaß damit.

auch wenn ich hier nun vielleicht mal eher herumexperimentieren werde, dadurch da man ja zwei waffenklassen gleichzeitig mit ins feld nimmt.

Reaktionen: Wolke

RollingRolli

Mitglied
Ja, Capcom-Spiele und Bögen sind halt leider so schrecklich overused bei der Spielerschaft, weil es halt häufig die einzige Option für diesen einen Spielstil ist, wenn auch meist qualitativ gut umgesetzt.
Insbesondere durch DD1, das da imo zu viel Schaden angerichtet hat. Wäre da cool, wenn sie vielleicht mehr Bogenarten hätten mit unterschiedlichen Movesets und Mechanics, sodass verschiedene Spieler, die auf dasselbe Trope eines Fernkämpfers mit Bogen stehen, trotzdem sich unterscheiden und eine unterschiedliche Gameplay-Experience haben. Gerade weil es ja so viele verschiedene Flavors an Schwerten und so gibt...